Saturday, August 1, 2009

MOTHER TERESA

Hehe I didn't quote "fallacious history", I didn't even quote anything from HISTORY in general. Although I know I wrote WEST by mistake instead of EAST but I don't think if it really did change anything and anyways that wasn't an attempt to "MISLEAD" anybody. That Bengal thing i quoted is from "A brief History of MODERN INDIA" by Rajy Ahir a well known book for civil services and rest of the things. I am really glad that you forgave me for writing WEST instead EAST though.

Unfortunately you didn't seem to establish yer mind if you are against religion, patriostism or HINDUTVA or me because the MOTHER TERESA you're talkin' about
was nothing but a MISSIONARY she wasn't no athiest. A garden variety CNN IBN led guy would barely know about Sangh and their motives and definition of Hindutva according to Guru Golwalkar Ji, Sudarshan Ji, Atal Ji or SUPREME COURT. You know about VHP but you don't about Seva Bharati or Shishu mandir.

Anyways let it be, trust me I don't want to change the topic now but you must know RSS is the major force working against CASTEISM, UNTOUCHABILITY. RSS came in picture in 1925 and BJP in 1980 and hindu politics in 1987 after Shah Bano case. Patriotism doesn't mean fighting with Pakistan, it also mean you should stop at the red signal, try to save energy. You'd hate Hindutva but you might like "INTERGRAL HUMANISM" 'cuase it's been supported by ENGLISH people which is nothing but a daughter concept of Hindutva.


Again you keep talkin' about me while am talking about an ideology. You keep calling me middle class, you are the one who's classifying people and questioning me. I tell ya what, I am born and brought up in well to do and politically and socially active people family i never had to and i never wanted go through BOOKS to understand society, I was born and brought among masses. I graduated from the best school in India. Socially active since 8th standard. I have been collecting every single ounce of my ideology for past 22 years. I have a nice job. Wtf does make you think am middle class what gave you that right. Just 'cause I ADVOCATE Indian philosophy instead of western and commercial.


I am 101 % sure you ain't sure and clear with the definition and etymology of स्वतंत्रता and परतंत्रता , you don't know why Bhagat Singh died, why someone like Neta Ji shook hands with Hitler.

you don't need to be patriotic one Swami Ji, one Dr. Hedgewar, one Gandhi , one Patel , one Neta Ji was way to more than enough for Mother Inida.

and tell me


Do you really think I haven't read Gita or MAHABHARAT or RAMAYAN.

No comments: